Mark and Tracy are pleased to announce their first dual workshop in beautiful Healdsburg, California September 6 and 7, 2008. Come train with us in the middle of wine county and learn the basics of the RKC way to swing, snatch and press a kettlebell as well as fundamental information about injury prevention , how to use the foam roller as well as Tracy’s unique program designs for losing bodyfat using her original high volume swing training.
2) The Tsar of Kettlebell lifts: the Snatch. How to learn it quickly and easily, how to control the all important down stroke and how to train the lift for maximum cardiovascular, fat burning and muscularizing results.
3) The Press: The King of Kettlebell strength moves. Learn how to use the whole body to energize the press, how to protect the shoulder, and all the variations needed to keep your progress going with just ONE kettlebell.
4) Length Tension Relationships: Learn the basics of this all important concept for balancing the body’s muscle systems and staying injury free at work and during training.
5) Foam Roller: Learn how to use this simplest of massage tools to assess and address muscle tightness’s and imbalances BEFORE they turn into progress stopping injuries.
6) TracyStyle Swing Progressions: Learn how to take the three basic swing movements and program your training for YEARS of non stop progress and fun and exciting combinations. If your goal is fat loss and serious toning you HAVE to have this information.
7) The Master Class : Come out Sunday morning and take a swing class with Tracy and put Saturday’s information into practice. See the exact routines and techniques she used to lose over 100 pounds in less than a year and transform her body. Learn just how efficient (and tough) basic swing training can be when done in this new and exciting way.
Where and when: American Karate Academy
Sign up now, can't wait to see you there!
Mark Reifkind Senior RKC
Tracy Reifkind RKC