Tuesday, June 26, 2007

2 hand swings, more fun in the sun



I got some sun, but I miss the music!


Tuesday
6:30am Bikram yoga
10:30am KB 2 hand swings

Warm up

20 2 hand swings w/16kg, 30 on, 30 sec. rest x 5 sets = 5 min. total

Work sets

20 2 hand swing w/20 kg, 30 sec on, (video )
30 sec. rest
20 2 hand swings w/16 kg, 30 sec. on,
30 sec. rest
20 2 hand swings w/20 kg, 30 sec. on (same as first set)
30 sec. rest

I alternated these 3 sets in this order 10 x. All three took 3 min. to complete, 3 x 10 = 30 minutes.

Total workout 35 min.

Yesterday's swing marathon interrupted my 2 hand swing workout, so I decided, once again, to kill 2 birds w/1 stone and do my workout in the sun! (I love tanned feet, I know, I know, I should stay out of the sun.)

35 minutes is a short workout in my book, but that's all I had. I was going to throw a set of 1 hand swings w/16kg in the mix, but after doing one set (I didn't include that by the way, but I did do it!) my motor pattern was shot from so many 1 hand swings yesterday!

It's no coincidence that I haven't blogged so much about my food or my weight. It just hasn't been on my mind, my training has and that's reflected in my posts lately. But, that's coming I still have lots to say and sort out. So much food, so little time.

Life is good, and sunny!

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

I hope you had your sun block on!

Great job as usual! You Reifkind's are just too damn fit!!!!!!

:)

Tracy Reifkind said...

Of course! Gotta save the color in the tattoos! LOL