Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tracy's All Day Lunch 10/10


Top L, clockwise,


tomatoes/roasted corn/chicken (for salad) 350 cal.
spinach/ lime and garlic dresssing 200 cal.
spaghetti squash/roasted tomatoes/Trader Joes meatballs (3) and broccolini 500 cal.
carrot/celery sticks
prunes and PNB/jujube fruit 200 cal.
oatmeal (I ate this at home w/milk and yogurt) 380 cal.

Total calories 1630


Add in morning coffee/cream (80 cal.), 1710.


My calorie count is a little low, so I think I'll take along 1/4 c. raisins, if I chose to eat them I can.


I did not KB today, because I did alot of demo swings yesterday and that kept me a little sore from my snatch workout done on Monday. I'm tempted to go for a long walk.....but I know I need to take this opportunity to fully recover....decisions, decisions.


Life is good, a little rainy, but good.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Tracy, what is your recipe for lime garlic dressing? From the picture it looks creamy.

Thanks.

Tracy Reifkind said...

michelle,

1 tbl. mayo
2 tbl. plain yogurt
squeeze of 1 lime (1-2 tbl.)
1 garlic clove, pressed
S & P (important)

You can play around with all ratios, more mayo, less yogurt, all yogurt ( nonfat, lowfat, full fat?), more lime, or lemon, or vinegar, etc... But always adjust seasonings by using salt and pepper at the end (to taste).

Tracy Reifkind said...

michelle,

I forgot to mention the fact that I make it in single servings, basically at the same time I put together my salad, that's why the ingredient amounts are so small!

It only takes a minute and it's fresh everytime.

Jen said...

I'm sooo hungry right now!!!