Thursday, April 26, 2007

Greetings from the Cert

Naina, Tracy, Pavel Doug, Tracy, Kori
Mark w/friends Mark Toomey and I are assisants on the same team, Team Neupert.

Arrived safe and sound in Minnestoa just in time to check in and go to the "Meet and Greet". I'm getting really excited to get started in the morning, everyone is so motivated to learn and improve their training with Kettlebells.

I met many people that were familiar with me because of this blog, that's fun! Naina (rhymes with banana!) came up to me so excited about the weekend and what KB's have done for her and her training, she said to me,"I saw your name tag from across the room and I and to introduce myself! I've been on your blog!"

Thurs. AM weight 127.2 (perfect)
6:30 Bikram yoga

Menu

coffee w/cream 85 cal.
oats/milk/sugar 240 cal.
lg. apple/celery/chicken salad w/blue cheese and walnut dressing 600 cal.
broccoli and tuna salad w/grapes 600 cal.
stinkin' free food at the "meet and greet"
melon, strawberries, pineapple 100 cal.
roasted almonds w/olive dip 450 cal.

Total calories 2100?

Man, I can hardly pass up free food. I tried, really, I thought I tried. But there were these huge bowls of salted roasted almonds just sitting there, free for the taking! And then I spotted the olive dip and thought, mmm, I'll scoop the nuts in the dip! I suck. Not really. But the blog police are out in full force. If anyone sees me eating they want to know, "Are you going to write that down on your blog?". Of course I will.

On a more positive note, I was overjoyed to see not only a mini-fridge, but also a microwave!!

Life is good in Minnesota. More pictures tomorrow. Snatch test in the morning!

8 comments:

Royce said...

COOL!!

leslie said...

How great that you can post from the certification!!! Love the pictures and the description of everything. Can't wait to see and read more.

Best of luck on snatch test!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Aren't laptops and digital cameras great?

Mark and I aren't "picture takers". so this is fun!

CI said...

Naina has greatly improved since I first met her at Dave Whitley's workshop. Tell her I said hello and I hope she has a great time!

CI

Christine said...

Microwave! Mini fridge! YAY! Salvation is here :) This is awesome! :)

Pete said...

Tracy,

That is awesome that you are there! I can't believe that it has been a year since we attended and got our cert. The pics definitely bring back memories. Have a blast!

Pete

Tracy Reifkind said...

Cate, I'll tell her you said Hi! My camera's memory card was full yesterday, so more pics everyday, and at the dinner tonight.

Tracy Reifkind said...

Pete, It's so super cool! I just wish I was a student again!