Friday, April 20, 2007

Lost (misplaced) Workout

I can't find the hard copy of my Thursday clean and press workout, when I do I'll post it.

Thursday AM weight 127.4
9:00am KB cleans, presses 60 min.
3:30 Bikram yoga

Menu

coffee w/cream, cocoa 140 cal.
12:00 veg soup w/black beans, squash and chicken 400 cal.
1:30 steel cut oats w/milk 185 cal.
prunes 50 cal.
6:00 salad w/grilled asparagus, tomato and spinach w/anchovy dressing 350 cal
grilled salmon 300 cal.
peanuts/PNB 400 cal.

Total calories 1825

I smelled peanut butter on Mark's breath and it triggered the memory of some shelled/salted peanuts I had put away from the weekend. Once I started I finally forced myself to stop about the time I reminded myself that I was probably 400 calories into it. It was a small miracle I walked away, I threw the rest out. Part of the problem was that my calories were too low at that point, and I was trying to not eat anymore the rest of the night. But I was a little hungry and after the first peanut, well, you know.

Friday AM weight 127.0
6:30 Vinyasa yoga
9:00am 1 mile walk/400 swings with Heather

Menu

4:30-6:00 coffee w/cream 40 cal.
10:00 espresso w/whipped cream 100 cal.
11:30 oats/milk/sugar 200 cal.
1:15 yogurt w/almonds 250 cal.
3:45 chili pepper soup w/black beans and grilled salmon (5.5oz) 550 cal.
7:00 broccoli salad w/grapes and tuna salad 530 cal.
2 candies 80 cal.

Total calories 1750

Again I didn't get to dinner until after my last appt.. I could've slammed it down inbetween appts. (5:45-5:55), but I wanted to eat and enjoy my last meal slowly!

Life is great. The weekend is going to be great!

6 comments:

Christine said...

You can't just eat one peanut. It's impossible. :) Could've been worse, he could've had ice cream sundae breath. :)

Tracy Reifkind said...

I was just thinking earlier in the day that I hadn't gone crazy for PNB this week! Oh well.

I hate that Mark can eat whatever he wants to. One of his favorite combinations is, PNB, honey and coconut! He'll make a small bowl full and eat it like ice cream. Another thing he eats everyday (1/2 pint).

Christine said...

Ok, 1/2 pint of ice cream, every day?!?! I'd be 300 pounds (again)... men, lucky punks! ;)

Mark Reifkind said...

Hey! I've got to have SOME genetic advantages!actually I just finished a bowl of:
2 tbls pnb
1 tbs tahini
3 tbs raw coconut
dried cranberries
some pistachios
1 tbls honey

yeah baby!great real food.

Mark Reifkind said...

I am trying to cut down on the ice cream though. really.

Christine said...

ok, that sounds SO good. YUM.