Friday, November 17, 2006

Clean and Press

Thursday is my press day. My lower back felt tight from sitting at work the day before for 10 hours. So I knew I just wanted to cruise and do my presses in combo w/ swings and trans. Here's my WO;

11:00 am

Warm up 40 2 hand swings w/26lb. 1 min. on 1 min. off
5 sets, 10 min. total

40 2 hand swing w/36lb. 1 min. on 1 min. off
10 swing, clean, press Left, 10 sw., cl., pr. Right w/26lb. 2min. on 1 min. off
40 2 hand swing w/36lb. 1 min. on 1 min. off
10 clean, press, transfer w/ 26lb. 2min. on 1 min. off

I alternated these 4 sets 5 times for a total of 20 sets in this order. Total time of these 4 sets was 10 min. x 5 = 50 min. Total WO time including warm up 60 min. Total reps approx. 1205

AM Weight 128.8lbs.

Todays food

5am-9am coffee w/cream 100 cal.
10:30 1 cup strong coffee w/2 shots mocha syrup and cream 200 cal.
1:00 small roasted turkey leg 250 cal.
2:00 cabbage salad w/ curry dressing and pineapple, golden raisins 250 cal.
3-4:00 Sweets binge 1200cal. whoops!
3 liters water throughout the day

Total calories 2000 approx.

I discovered a small bakery near my home that makes traditional sweets from India. Everytime I ask the owner " What's in this? " he reply's " Sugar. ". So it's hard to know the calories content.

I went online to find recipes for Indian desserts, looking for one that resembled what I ate, to get an idea of how to add up the calories based on the ingredients and cooking method. I deduced it is most similar to a very sugary donut.

Based on that I probably ate what equals 6 Krispy Kremes. The bad news is that I was out of control, the good news is that I made myself sick. I think I'm done with the Indian sweets.

I didn't eat anything else after that because I had a 6:00 swing class in Palo Alto.
So I drank plenty of water and swung with my students! Tomorrows is a new day.

No comments: