Saturday, November 11, 2006

First Post

My name is Tracy Reifkind and over the last year I have maintained a weight loss of over 115 pounds. I'm 43 years old, 130 pounds and 20% bodyfat, size 6. This is about my kettlebell workouts, my food, and how alone, in my garage in just three short workouts a week I have gotten a body I never thought I would have.

I hope to help motivate and inspire those who are struggling to get started a lean ,strong and healthy lifestyle.

The story of the start of this journey can be read here on our website GiryaStrength:

http://giryastrength.com/pdf/Vitalics.pdf

I look forward to sharing my continuing journey as well as hearing from others who are on the same road.

Tracy


9 comments:

Ken Black said...

Welcome to Blogdom! Look forward to reading your workouts.

ozarkdude4 said...

Hi Tracy. I have heard alot about you on Dragon Door forum. Your Hubby is proud of you. Can you tell me where you got that kettlebell poster behind you in that picture. I would lovr to get one if I could. Thanks

Tracy Reifkind said...

Ken, Thanks. I'm really excited about this new phase of my training. I've had some killer workouts lately and I'm anxious to share.

Tracy Reifkind said...

ozarkdude4, The artwork hanging on the wall at Girya was custom printed for me. I had a photographer take some various shots of KB's and then had them blown up to that size. You could certainly do the same, but it's not cheap. I wish there was ready made artwork too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your success, Tracy. I had the privelage of being Rif's asst. at the Sept. RKC. He spoke very highly of you! I have a friend that lives by your Vitalics article. All the best and much continued success. Sara C:

Tracy Reifkind said...

Sara Thanks, Hopefully an update article is in the making. So much has happened in a years time.
One of my goals is to learn to do pull-ups. Thanks to your story I know I can train to make that happen.

ADmin said...

And just a fascinating anecdote about the book -we completed this site the book, simply by unusual incident on March 11

Now Your Health Improve Guaranteed With Natural Tips said...

would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
forskolin dr. oz dosage

Unknown said...

I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.
Burn fat now